We understand that this is a hard and trying time for everyone but we can all do our part to help.
Our advice and some key points for out working in the hair world during covid 19 –
- Advise your client to attend their appointment alone (when possible)
- Plan appointment times so that no clients overlap – this will minimise the amount of people in the salon/area at any one time
- Provide sanitiser and masks for any clients who will require these
- Stylists should wear appropriate PPE
- Salons/Stylists should follow a rigorous cleaning schedule to ensure all stations and equipment are disinfected on a regular basis
- You should make your client aware that if they have any covid 19 symptoms they should contact you as soon as possible to re-arrange their appointment
You can find more advise on this matter at https://www.gov.scot/collections/coronavirus-covid-19-guidance/ Stay safe everyone, we will get through this!